Joost Developer Days
If anyone is interested in Joost Developer Days, check below for some information from the Joost Community Manager.
Unfortunately, there’s no date scheduled for Los Angeles so we won’t be attending.
We’re delighted to invite you to Joost’s first developer days, a chance for you to meet some of our developers, get some tips for building widgets for the http://www.joost.com platform and share your own experiences in building them.
- a (free) lunch
- short presentations from the widgets team at Joost, including an introduction to building widgets, and an update on widget features in new releases
- a preview of our first commercial widget
- the opportunity to work on a widget or two yourself or use the workshops to get hands-on help for widgets you’ve started to develop
- we’ll finish up with a drink or two and some free stuff to take away
Where and when:
- initially in three locations: London, Amsterdam and New York
- London (Covent Garden) – 1pm – 6pm – Friday 16th November
- Amsterdam (Central location) – 1pm – 6pm – Saturday 1st December
- New York (Financial District) – 12pm – 5pm – Friday 7th December
We expect places to fill quickly so please RSVP (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) as soon as possible, and let us know which Developer Day you would like to attend and whether you would like to bring a friend or colleague. We’ll then send you more details on the location and format of the day. You may have to go on a waiting list, but we’ll let you know if that happens.
Even if you can’t make the above dates or venues, please let us know if you’re interested in coming to a similar event next year and which location would be best for you.
Please note that some of the presentations will be filmed and we’ll be uploading them onto a special Developer Channel in Joost later in the year.