Widget Tool to Generate Google Static Maps With Routes and Paths
You can now easily generate Google static maps with routes and paths using our new widget.
1) Use the map tool to draw your routes and paths
- Find the location you want to start with and click on map to drop the marker
- Find the next location and repeat
- You can move a marker after has been dropped
- To move great distances in the map you can enter the location and search; centering the map using the search does not drop a marker
2) The static map URL will be automatically generated for you
3) Click “Preview Map” to open the static map preview in a new window/tab
4) Copy/Paste the URL to your web site, page or blog as a IMG tag SRC
There are other features in the widget so explore and have fun.
It is currently pretty simple, but we hope to add features to this widget periodically.
Powered by Google Maps and Static Maps APIs