Google Static Maps Generator Widget
This is a quick tool we built so that you can easily generate Google static maps with routes/paths. It is currently pretty simple, but we hope to add features to this widget periodically.
- Use the map tool to draw your routes and paths
- Find the location you want to start with and click on map to drop the marker
- Find the next location and repeat
- You can move a marker after has been dropped
- To move great distances in the map you can enter the location and search; centering the map using the search does not drop a marker
- The static map URL will be automatically generated for you
- Click “Preview Map” to open the static map preview in a new window/tab
- Copy/Paste the URL to your web site, page or blog as a IMG tag SRC
There are other features in the widget so explore and have fun.
Powered by Google Maps and Static Maps APIs